We are looking for dynamic, proactive and result oriented sales professionals for plastic polymers to further expand our current position in Southern Germany and to reach our ambitious growth and sales objectives in this region.
As an Account Manager (m-w) Thermoplastics – Süddeutschland you will be responsible for the commercial management of our polymer sales for a diverse set of industries, such as Packaging, Consumer Products and Goods, Infrastructure and Construction, Automotive, Health, Agriculture and Industrial Applications, by using our multi-channel support and customer care systems.
Your main tasks will be:
- Providing commercial support to the existing customers as well as the acquisition of new clients
- Manage projects for product and market development
- Perform continuous market and competitor analysis.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Full commercial and / or technical training.
- Preferably several years of professional and / or industrial experience in a comparable position.
- Is desirable to have comprehensive knowledge of modern thermoplastic processing and contacts with the plastic processing industry in southern Germany.
- High level of English.
- Intensive and practice-oriented training.
- A challenge. To be in charge of a national sales management at an important industrial area in Germany.
- Possibility to build an international career within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Terms and conditions of the contract will depend on the particular characteristics of each candidate.
If you think you fit this profile, please send us your application using the link below.