In February 2018, Chemieuro launched a recruitment drive to capture the next generation of sales representatives for our international polymer distribution business.
We are looking for enthusiastic, proactive and digitally competent candidates, capable of managing sales and a relationship of high added value with our industrial customers, both through direct contacts and the new digital channels in all of our offices in Europe. Thus, the position offered is a Multichannel Sales Representative – Europe.
As Multichannel Sales Representative – Europe, you will be responsible for the commercial management of our polymer sales for a diverse set of industries, such as Packaging, Consumer Products and Goods, Infrastructure and Construction, Automotive, Health, Agriculture and Industrial Applications, by using our multi-channel support and customer care systems.
Qualifications and experience required
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering.
- High level of English (proficiency) and another of the following languages: German, Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish.
- Holding a Master’s in Business Administration or a related area will be considered an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, enterprising people, capable of learning quickly, results and customer service oriented, persuasive and dynamic. A business orientation and good communication and social relationship skills are fundamental, as well as a mind open to innovation and new technologies.
- 2-3 years of sales experience desirable.
- A challenge and an international career within a dynamic and innovative company.
- The Multichannel Sales Representative will be assigned to one of our permanent offices in Europe, after an initial period at our headquarters in Spain.
- The terms and conditions of the contract will depend on the particular characteristics of each candidate.
If you think you fit this profile, please send us your application using this form.