Since its foundation in 1981, Chemieuro is an innovative, independent and international chemical distribution company specialized in polymers. Chemieuro operates on a global scale, serving industrial companies mostly in Europe and Turkey.
Throughout our history, we have been challenging the rules of traditional distribution to become the most convenient, efficient and competitive polymer supplier for customers, both big companies and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Our customers represent a large spectrum of markets and different polymer applications.
Our main strategic goal is to always be one step ahead of our competitors in terms of customer preferences. Today, we align our sales, logistics and IT capabilities to do this, offering a set of innovative solutions and services focused on customer needs.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and results oriented Sales Professional to expand our current market position and achieve the growth and sales objectives in the North West area of France.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for the generation of additional and profitable sales in Polymers, in a set of industries such as Packaging, Consumer Goods, Infrastructure & Construction, E+E, Automotive, Healthcare, Agriculture, Industrial… taking advantage of our multichannel and support systems.
- The role is accountable for achieving volume, revenue, and margin targets within a defined territory by growing Chemieuro share within existing customers through the sale of product and service offerings, and by acquiring new customers by providing both technical and commercial solutions.
- Build effective long-term relationships to maintain a high level of satisfaction at our customers.
- Home-office based. Mandatory location: West of France (North West region is preferred). Frequent overnight.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in science/technology and/or business-related field required; MSc is of advantage.
- Knowledge of plastics (mainly PP, PE and Styrenics) and plastics processing is required with a good balance of commercial and technical know-how. A minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position is desired.
- Talented networker with excellent negotiation abilities. Outstanding internal and external communication skills are a must.
- High level of energy, commitment, integrity and passion for the business.
- Open to innovation and new technologies.
- Proficiency in French and English is mandator
- A sales challenge. The Account Manager will be responsible for the achievement of the commercial objectives in his/her region.
- An opportunity to hold a rewarding position in an innovative and dynamic international company.
- Terms and conditions of employment are up to the candidate competences.
- Company car.
If you think you fit this profile, please send us your application using this link below: